We are one of the fastest growing healthcare systems in the nation. We have over 40 SNF throughout the region. We offer unlimited growth potential within our network as we continue to expand, and we always promote from within. We are the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, we are unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing for a position at our 300+ bed Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing facility in Washington County, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a long-Term Care setting, and experience in training and leading clinical staff. The Assistant Director of Nursing is working in a family like an environment with a very stable and supportive staff. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining the quality of care.
- Responsible for Staff Education & will serve as the Infection Control Officer.
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff.
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents.
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records.
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff.
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs.
- Current New York State RN license required.
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- Must have prior exp. training clinical staff
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
Our Network Consists of:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (~7,000 Beds)
- Home Health Care (~6,000 Clients)
- Managed Care Plans (~16,000 Members)
- Dialysis Centers
- Urgent Care Centers
- Adult Day Health Care
- Assisted & Independent Living
- Durable Medical Equipment Provider
We offer the Following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
|Job Category||Skilled Nursing Facility|
|Highlighted features:||Advancement opportunities, Flexibility to relocate throughout network, financially strong organization, Family working environment|
|Salary:||Extremely Competitive and full Benefit Package|