We are one of the fastest growing healthcare systems in the nation. We have over 40 SNF’s throughout the region. We offer unlimited growth potential within our network as we continue to expand, and we always promote from within. We are the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, we are unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
We are currently seeking an experienced Director of Nursing for our Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing facility in Oneida County, NY. The ideal candidate will have strong long-Term Care experience and experience in leading a clinical staff. The DON will be working in a family like environment with a very stable and supportive staff. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility.
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure.
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff.
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff’s skills remain current.
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct.
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility.
- Assessing the health needs of each resident.
- Current New York State RN license required.
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- Must have prior exp. training clinical staff
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
Our Network Consists of:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (~7,000 Beds)
- Home Health Care (~6,000 Clients)
- Managed Care Plans (~16,000 Members)
- Dialysis Centers
- Urgent Care Centers
- Adult Day Health Care
- Assisted & Independent Living
- Durable Medical Equipment Provider
We offer the Following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
|Job Category||Skilled Nursing Facility|
|Highlighted features:||Advancement opportunities, Flexibility to relocate throughout network, financially strong organization, Family working environment|
|Salary:||Extremely Competitive and full Benefit Package|